Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lovely Birdie

I love being able to use great products and this project I created using two of my favorites:  Want2scrap and Iralamija.  No, I don't get paid to say that, but I am a person that will say what I feel and if I like it I will tell you all about it.

I love the huge variety of bling that Want2Scrap has to offer, not only can you use it for just about any craft project, but the sky is the limit when you do use them.  They also carry nestaboards and other chipboard die cuts that are just amazingly beautiful.

Now, Iralamija is a very creative artist and she makes some awesome digital images perfect for any occasion and extremely affordable.

So, be sure to check out these two online stores.

The following is a Charlie Birdcage that I created using Want2Scrap chipboard birdcage.  I also embellished it with Nina's bracketts, just to give it that wow factor.  The bird inside of the cage is from the Tim Holtz die cut and I decorated it with Iralamija's bingo card collection.  They all worked very well together.  

To give it that old vintage feel, I painted it with white acrylic paint and with a sponge I gave it a vintage feel by distressing it with Vintage Photo ink.

I truly hope you enjoy this project.

1 comment :

  1. Realmente quede enamorada de esta Jaula! excelente aplicación de los elementos, cada detalle en el lugar perfecto! Flores bellas!

    ReplyDelete

¡Anímate a comentar! Tu opinión es muy importante