Friday, February 15, 2013

Bird Pizzazz

So, as I was creating my cards today, I realized that  had a pattern...a birdie pattern.  It's not everyday that I create cards, but here lately I have found myself creating cards.  Maybe it's because there are a lot easier to assemble.  I'm more like a challenger.  I like to think outside the box and use things that are forgotten, so in general I believe I am missing the Goodwills in Texas. Altering a project is just AWESOME, so I think I will be on a mission.

The following card is approximately 5 1/2 x 5 1/2".  I used Want2Scrap Nestaboard Label 25, Black Rhinestone Swirl, Card Size Charlie Bird Cage, and My Mind Eye Lost & Found Designer Paper.
I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to use Want2Scrap on my projects it just gives any project that extra special touch.


If you haven't already visited Want2Scrap online store, be sure to visit them because they have an awesome sale going on right now 50% OFF all their products, now I don't know about you but that is FABULOUS!!!!  So, stop by www.want2scrap.com and check out their Amazing products!

2 comments :

  1. Bellisima tarjeta, me encantan todos los detalles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ES UN GRAN PLACER VER TUS TRABAJOS ME ENCANTAN TODOS LOS DETALLES QUE PONES. BESITOS

    ReplyDelete

¡Anímate a comentar! Tu opinión es muy importante