Sunday, January 6, 2013

Baby Oh Baby!


I have been asked on several occasions if I could make a card for either a baby shower or simply for Baby!  So, to accomodate the lovely Latinas I have created a beautiful card using Graphic 45 Little Darling and Iralamija Digital Vintage Girls Collage.

Now, I love the way the both turned out, but I could not have done it without the products I used.
For my first card I used Beatriz Jennings Vintage Girls digital collage http://www.etsy.com/listing/63402336/vintage-girls-01-collage-digital-images.

CARD 1:



So, what did I used to complete this card?  The recipe is very simple and I think that every touch gave it that Baby oh Baby Look!

RECIPE:
  • Stampin Up Cardstock
  • Graphic 45 Little Darling Paper Collection
  • Want2Scrap Bling
  • Pink Baby Pom Poms
  • Light Pink Seam Binding for the bow
  • Graphic  45 Little Darling Chipboard Tag 2
  • and I couldn't leave out the Paper flowers by Melissa Frances!
  • Spellbinders Scalloped Frame
  • Vintage Girls from Iralamija http://www.etsy.com/listing/63402336/vintage-girls-01-collage-digital-images
CARD 2:


Ok, so if you have a little darling boy, here is a perfect little card for that perfect Little Angel!  I created this card using Kraft cardstock and accents are from Graphic 45 Little Darling Collection.

Recipe:

  • Graphic 45 Little Darling Collection (paper and tag 2 chipboard)
  • Stampin Up Cardstock
  • White Seam Binding
  • Want2Scrap Swirl Pearls
  • Spellbinder

The measurements of the card are 5 x 10".  Next score leaving 2 1/2" on each side of the kraft paper to create the two front folds.  I left about a 1/4" for each layer and adhered using Scotch Quick Dry Glue.  To make the rosettes, I cut out 3 circles of various sizes and the leaves were also hand cut.  I am totally missing my punches right about now!  To finish up the card I used Want 2 Scrap bling and Graphic 45 Little Darling Tag 2, and that gave this card that Baby oh Baby shabby look!

I am a bit behind on my posting, but a lot has to do with the fact that I am in the process of building a house and so that is taking some of my time, but I had to share with you some of my newest creations.  My wonderful husband has been sending me my craft supplies slowly and I have had to replace a lot of them, because during the shipping some of the things came damaged.  


No comments :

Post a Comment

¡Anímate a comentar! Tu opinión es muy importante