Sunday, February 24, 2013

DESIGN TEAM EXCITEMENT

Wow the month of February has been SUPER good to me!!! I am now officially the Design Team member of two wonderful companies.

This past year it was very hard and stressful for me, and I never thought looking back that I would be able to say that I would be a part of two wonderful companies.

My first Design Team call was with Buttons Galore & More, and I can definitely tell you that I was in heaven when I was told about the wonderful news.  So for the next 6 months, I will be designing for Buttons Galore & More, be sure to check out their blog at http://buttonsgaloreandmore.net/buttons-galore-and-more-design-team/.

Now the other wonderful news is that I'm also the new Design Team member of Sakura Hobby Crafts, so these next 6 months is going to be super exciting for me.  It means that I have to create and share, which are things that I am totally passionate about.  Be sure to check out Sakura Hobby Crafts at http://crystallacquer.blogspot.com/2013/02/meet-our-new-design-team.html#comment-form.

I was also chosen to be Want2Scrap Guest Designer for the month of February!  I love their bling!!!!!  So, please stop by and show me your support.  http://want2scrap.com/blog/

Super exciting month, I know there is more to come.

Thanks to all those that had faith in me and encouraged me to do what I love doing, which is creating!



3 comments :

  1. Congratulations on both of your new positions. I look forward to working with you. Luv your blog BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchos exitos en tus nombramientos, sera un gusto ver tus proyectos :O)

    ReplyDelete

¡Anímate a comentar! Tu opinión es muy importante