Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fashionita Layout

Hi ladies, I wanted to share a fun and cool fashionista layout that I created.  It's a fun project for that special young lady that loves loves loves fashion.


Very easy to make just need the following:

Want2Scrap
Dress Form Vintage Chipboard 
Sewing Notions Chipboard
Black Swirl Rhinestone Bling


Burlap
Seam Binging
Lace
Wild Orchard Paper Flowers
Wilton Large Doiley

I distressed the Dress Form and Sewing Notion using some black and white acrylic paint, I added special touches such as sewing the 6 x 6 designer paper, burlap, buttons, twine, and a doiely.  I really like the way this layout turned out and it will be perfect for my soon to be 17 year old Fashionista!

I hope you enjoyed this fun and easy layout, be sure to visit Want2Scrap today and check out their daily special.

2 comments :

¡Anímate a comentar! Tu opinión es muy importante