Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pretty Girl Baby Onesie

So, I wanted to make something a bit different with my Baby Onesies, and of course, I couldn't finish my project without using some of my all time favorite products.  For this card I couldn't help but to use Buttons Galore & More Pretty Girl Brads.  The brads were just perfect for this project!

Now if you look at this Pretty Girl Onesie it has a tutu that I made out of toule and trim.  I love how this card turned out.


Let's talk about some of the things I used to create this Pretty Girl  Onesie card.  

Materials Used to Create this Pretty Girl Onesie Card:
To create this card just follow my tutorial that can be found via Want2Scrap's blog at http://want2scrap.com/blog/ or their ustream channel http://www.ustream.tv/new/search?q=want2scrap.
The technique is the same just play around with the toule and I found that the best way is to do a running stitch and adhere to the card.  Once you have it glued to the card just hot glue the trim to cover up the running stitch at the top of the toule.  for the Pretty Girl brad I snipped the back of the brad in order to adhere it to the card, it just made it better than trying to punch a hole to the card.  Once I snipped the back of the brad I adhered to the card using hot glue.  

Now you know no card is fairly complete unless I add bling so to top this card I used Want2Scrap Maxxi Girl Pearl Swirl and one of their newest products which is the crown charm that you see at the top of the sleeve.

I hope you enjoyed this take on my baby girl onesie wearing a tutu!  Be sure to check out Buttons Galore & More and Want2Scrap!



5 comments :

  1. Es impresionante la manera tan rápida que decoras cada tarjeta y cada proyecto y te quedan de lujo! todas!!! Me encanta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermoso trabajo, soy tu fanatica amiga, Dios te bendiga y q sigas cosechando muchos mas exitos, Dios te bendiga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mai, congratulations on your Want2Scrap adventure. 2013 will be a great journey for you and we will all enjoy your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un lujo de tarjeta!! sencillamente espectacular!! no deja de asombrarme la espontaneidad y rapidez conque realizas tus trabajos y lo mejor de todo impecablemente presentado. Felicitaciones!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias chicas! Thanks Ava, yes it definitely will! I'm super excited about this new journey! Congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete

¡Anímate a comentar! Tu opinión es muy importante