Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Love U Card using Buttons Galore and More

Hi, Ladies, so sorry that I have not been able to post, but I have been very sick for the past three weeks.  I guess I should be trying to take things easy and relaxing alot more than I do, but it's hard to do.

I want to share with you all a lovely card I created using Buttons Galore & More lovely Rose Garden Buttons.


The card itself is 5 1/2 ” x 6″, and I wanted to use colors that would blend well with the lovely buttons that I received from Buttons Galore & More.  I think that when selecting colors for any project it should be something that blends and mix well and that just gives the project a gorgeous look once you are done.  Now, I am not a master of mixing and matching colors, and in fact I often like to through things in that don't mix or match, but for the most part I do try to blend things.
As part of my DT package from Buttons Galore & More I received gorgeous Rose Garden .
As, I created my card,  I wanted something that was going to say I love you whether it was Easter, Valentine’s or whatever holiday it was!  I think that it doesn't have to be Valentine's for you to say a simple I love you, so that is why I made this card.  I wanted something that was springy yet said, I love you no matter what occasion it may be.  The paper collection I chose for this card is from Authenique Anthologie  collection and it blended extremely well with my Rose Garden buttons.
Regardless of what holiday it maybe, a simple card could warm up anyone’s day.


I love to throw some of my all time favorite things to my cards.  I love using flowers, lace, ribbons, buttons, and lets not forget Want2Scrap bling.  I think that no project is not complete unless you use those items.


Materials used to make this Rose Garden Buttons Card:

Cross Promotional Supplies Used to make Rose Garden Buttons Card:

Additional Materials used to make this Rose Garden Buttons Card:

  • Want2Scrap - Pearl Swirl bling
  • Want2Scrap Charms
  • Authenique Antologie Paper Collection
  • Lace any lace will do
  • Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Canvas Corp Mixed Media Pack
  • Wild Orchard Paper Roses
  • Hemp
  • Hot Glue
  • Glue Dots
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this Rose Garden Buttons Love U Card that is perfect for any occasion.
Now be sure to stop by Buttons Galore & More and check out their buttons line and other quality products.  

1 comment :

  1. bella, Bella, bellisima esta tarjeta! me encanto, me fascina como se ve el borde del papel semejando rasgado, los botones al lado de las flores le dan un toque importante, los encajes le dan una precencia de delicadesa y las perlitas son un encanto!! felicitaciones Mai. sumamente preciosa.

    ReplyDelete

¡Anímate a comentar! Tu opinión es muy importante